9.1.13

Gindi TLV Fashion Week outfit #3

This is the third outfit that I wore to fashion week. Actually, it was totally unplanned since I did go to some morning shows on the second day, but I did not intend to return in the evening. I am so glad that I did! The show I saw was by Alon Livne and for me, this was the best one. Also, I got to sit at the first row and to see up close the spectacular work of the designer. The quality of the sawing and the fabrics were perfect and the shapes....left me speechless....



 
A funny little detail about this outfit, I wore this skirt to my prom night, when I was seventeen!!!  It's true that quality and a classic cut never go out of style.

Outfit details :
Sweatshirt - Illustrated People (Asos)
Skirt - Kookai
Jacket & Necklace - Forever21
Shoes - Tsubo
Bag - Moschino Cheap&Chic

Some photos from the show that I took :



Some professional shots by Avi Valdman :


I will end with this wonderful quote by Victor Hugo that is so appropriate for the stormy weather we are having right now :

                  Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.

9 comments:

  1. האודם מעלףףף ובכלל אהבתי את הסטייל נראה כזה קלאסי ולא מתאמץ אבל הוא שיקי לגמרי!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. וואו.. שילוב הפריטים שלבשת מדהים! החצאית הכסופה הורסת !!!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Looks like a cool show!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. אהבתי ממש את כל הלוק
    הצבעים ממש מתאימים ביחד
    נראה פשוט מעולה
    מוזמנת לבקר אצלי
    Topblog111.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...