26.11.12

I'm Blue

This is a comfortable outfit that I wore for a girls meet-up. I was pretty tired and sick and just wanted to sit back and eat sushi, my favorite comfort food!

I loved those black and white shoes for a few years. They came home with me from New-York, from the legendary store Century 21. Sadly, this was their last appearance. Their sole totally broke and I decided to let them go...

After so many months of heat, it's so hard to get used to all of those layers of clothes. I feel I have too much and nothing to wear, all in the same time. And the prices are freaky!!! I'm sick, frustrated and tired. Tell me something nice please (Not about me, just... generally speaking...)


I wore :
Shirt - Nautica
Jeans - H&M
Jacket - Mango
Shoes - Bass
Scarf - Moschino Cheap & Chic

6 comments:

  1. את ניראת מקסים.
    החורף מביא המון יצירתיות ואני בטוחה שתתרגלי להתלבש בשכבות ותיראו מהמם כרגיל.
    הנעליים באמת חמודות...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה ספי :)
      לא יודעת... תמיד בחורף אני נדבקת לגי'נס הנוח ביותר ולהמעיל הכי מחמם. לא אופנתית בעליל... :)

      Delete
  2. איך את יכולה להיות עצובה עם הצעיף השמח הזה? :)
    לבשת אותו בצורה מקסימה!
    והנעליים כל כך מגניבות!
    לא ניתן היה לתקן אותן? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. אכן הצעיף הזה שימח אותי אותי מאוד :)
      אני סובלת מעייפות כרונית שתיעלם כנראה בעוד כ 10 שנים... ועוד האפרוריות שבאה עם הגשם נותנת את הפאנץ' האחרון.

      Delete
  3. נראית מהמם! והצעיף אוו הצעיף! תתחדשי
    ושבוע מעולה

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute black and white oxfords and preppy blazer!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...