21.8.12

Denim LOVE


What I Wore : Denim Shirt - local store, skirt - Dr Denim (similar shirt), shoes - Fornarina, bracelets - Forever21, H&M, Accessorize, Earrings - BlinkBling

This shirt is my latest denim purchase. Recently, I've been loving denim more then ever. It goes with almost everything in my closet and totally updates every outfit. Check out my other denim finds here (vest), here (jacket) and here (playsuit).
The skirt is from Asos. I bought it a couple of years ago but it is still available and for a funny price of 9 pounds! I very much recommend it since it is made from a high quality cotton and has pockets!

Have you purchased denim lately? What is your favorite denim item?

p.s. Say hello to Eric! My 10 month old baby boy!

לבשתי: חולצה - חמצן בביאליק ר"ג (50 ש"ח), חצאית - Dr Denim (חולצה דומה), נעליים - Fornarina, צמידים 
- Forever21, H&M, Accessorize, עגילים - בלינק בלינג מכאן.


החולצה הזו היא רכישת הדנים החדשה שלי. לאחרונה, בד הדנים התחבב עלי עד מאוד. הוא הולך כמעט עם כל דבר בארון שלי ומוסיף עדכניות לכל אווטפיט. פרטי דנים אחרים ניתן לראות כאן (וסט), כאן (ג'קט) וכאן (האוברול שדיברתי עליו בפייסבוק).
את החצאית הזו הזמנתי מאסוס לפני כשנתיים והיא עדיין זמינה. מחירה פשוט מצחיק, 9 פאונד!!! אני ממליצה עליה מאוד, היא איכותית, עשויה בד כותנה נעים ויש בה כיסים!!!

האם רכשתן דנים לאחרונה? מה פריט הדנים האהוב עליכן?

נ.ב. תגידו שלום לאריק, הילדון שלי בן העשרה חודשים!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great denim shirt! I've been looking for a sleeveless denim shirt but have not yet found one. It looks good with so many things! I LOVE it paired with that adorable floral skirt!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. את נראת מעולה ואריק הקטן ממש מתוק!
    הצמיד הלבן ממש מוצלח

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer - Thank you :)

    Jenny - I found this shirt totally by chance, hope you'll get lucky and find one too :)

    קרן - תודה רבה! הצמיד הלבן הוא בעצם ורוד בהיר והוא באמת חמוד ביותר. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ילד מקסים!!!!באלי לצבוט לו את הלחיים חחחח אבל שאלונת, לא חם לך ממש עם הג'ינס?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denisse - האמת היא שחם לי בכל בגד עכשיו כי פשוט חם מידי... דווקא בחולצה הזו יחסית נוח כי היא עשויה מ100 אחוז כותנה, היא לא צמודה לגוף והיא די דקה.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfits on this blog!
    I was wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will visit my blog too and let me know your opinion...maybe you could follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. והנה הנעליים החדשות :-) איזה יופי

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...