17.8.10

Basically HOT

Wore some basic items today and tried to jazz up with some accessories!

Wearing : Threadlss 3D Scary movie  T-shirt, No Name Jersey skirt, American company sandals, TNT Necklace, Diva watch ring, H&M bracelet, Betsey Johnson Bag.

HOT HOT HOT! This the only thought in my head... Too hot to dress up, too hot for makeup, too hot to leave the house!! But unfortunately I must, need earn more money to spend on more clothes (and the wheel keeps spinning, he-he)!!!!

Pants?? Burning like hell!
I haven't worn jeans (or any kind of long pants) since this heat wave which we call summer, has begun. Skirts and dresses, that's the only thing that makes sense when you start sweating after being 2 seconds outside of air conditioning!
I do pity for the men.. I wonder when they will begin wearing dresses and skirts. Ectually, if they would  do that, wearing breezy skirts whith strappy sandals, they won't need as much air conditioning as they need right now. The temperatus in the offices will go up and the county will save lots and lots of money!! Now who said fashion was not important! It is so important that it can even change the economy!!!!

Sorry for this wacky post, must be the heat playing with the gray matter, he-he.
Have a cool end of summer !! (I know I won't :( )

4 comments:

  1. Ha-ho) Can't wait to see our husbands in dress))) LOL
    F*ck the ecnomy, I want to avoid laughing myself to death)

    ReplyDelete
  2. אכן חם מדי לחיים הקיץ הזה שבר אותי.
    זה ניראה מאוד חמוד עלייך, אבל אני בחיים לא הייתי שורדת בחצאית באורך כזה, סחטיין על האומץ נגד החום.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didi - Oh, common! Give the men a break! They are suffering!!!

    ספי - תודה! חצאיות קצרות הן סוג של אישיו בשבילי, מישהו החליט שאני לא צריכה רגלי איילה ארוכות ודקיקות ולכן אני בד"כ מסתפקת באורך הברך, מבאס כמה שזה יכול להיות....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you accessorized your look. Yes, you are right, it is very hot. I can wait to wear my cardigans.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...