10.11.10

New Shoozies!!


Finally, I found a really great pair of brown shoes. It's so strange, brown (tan) is really hot this season but still, most of the selection in the stores is black...

This pair is really great not only because it's so damn cute, but also because it is soooo comfy!!! The sole is made of rubber (not wood) and the platform totally eliminates the heel! The height without the pain!!

Working full time at the office (corporate slave..), I rarely get the chance to take photos outdoors. I thought about a solution to this problem and this is what I've come up with - I bought a new camera (it's pink!!) and I'm gonna use my co-workers to operate the tiny thing. These photos are the first try. Big thanks to Anat who was so crazy, bouncy and absolutely hilarious that I actually have a genuine smile on my face!

Wearing :
T-shirt - Threadless
Jeans - Ellesse
Cardigan - Topshop
Shoes - Weekend

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...