9.11.10

Just a purple day


A purple outfit for a cooler day.
Wore a Zara shirt, H&M skirt, a scarf that I got as a gift, Irregular Choice ballerinas and my lovely Kipling bag.

A few words about nothing....
A few days ago I watched a wonderful movie by the name of Julie&Julia. It has nothing to do with fashion, but it has a lot to do with blogging. The movie made me realize how important it is to do (write) what you are passionate about. I am very passionate about fashion and makeup but there are a lot of other issues on mind (YES, there are!!) that the movie inspired me to write about. Hence, I predict that there is going to me a lot more textual content on the blog in the near future (blah blah blah)... I wonder if anybody is reading what I am writing here... In a world such ours, full, overflowed with content, it is hard to believe that anybody has the time to read your own written crap...

Guess what emotion I am trying to express on this photo?! WRONG!! I'm smiling! Happy happy face!
It's so bizarre.. I am usually quite a smiley person (right??) but when I stand up in front of the lens, BAM, my face is twitching in a very an odd expression....

Happy Wednesday everybody!

11 comments:

  1. I'm reading every post of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadas - Thank you!!!:)

    Lialia - I'm counting on you, girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you're playing with patterns here :) cute post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you combined same color, different tones.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea Lane - Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it! Pattern combinations are not the easiest task...

    B a la Moda - I really like puple. I think it works well with my colors. Too bad it's not so trendy right now.. But I gotta go with whatever works for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course we read :)

    keep smiling, or at least trying to :) i also look very weird in photos taken by hubby.. i think it's a psychological blockage of some kind, or some other crap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ella - Right!! That so wierd... I'm gonna keep trying tought, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. האווטפיט עם הגוונים בחורפיים האלה עושים לי חשק שיגיע כבר החורף!

    שרונה

    ReplyDelete
  9. שרונה - נכון... ראיתי עכשיו שיום ראשון צפוי שרב, הזוי ביותר!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. החצאית מקסימה עליך והשילוב עם הסגול מרענן יחסית לגווני הקיץ...

    גם עליי הסרט הזה השפיע, וגם אני כתבתי עליו פוסט. הוא נותן זווית אחרת על עולם הבלוגים.

    את יכולה להיות בטוחה שיש מישהו אחד לפחות שקורא הכל, אני :) למרות שאני בטוחה שיש עוד כמה עשרות אנשים שטורחים.
    כשרק פתחתי את הבלוג אמרתי לעצמי שלא משנה לי אם מישהו קורא או לא, כי מספיק לי שהוצאתי את הדברים החוצה. היום אני יודעת שלקרוא את התגובות משמח בכל פעם מחדש...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...