10.5.10

The Bag Lady & Lift me UP!

Ever since I bought those funky tights that I'm wearing in the photos, I have been looking for outfits to combine with them. That's why I was super happy when I finally found something other then a black small dress to wear with those crazy tights.


The sun was so strong that I couln't even open my eyes without my sun glasses.




I am wearing : a Threadless.com t-shirt, American Apparel skirt, Tsubo sandals, Sunglasses that I bought in Buenos Aires , huge beads necklace from the flea market and tights - Vered S. (dizengoff street).


I have a craving for wadges!!!!
Lift me UP!

Lift me UP! by lookinfab featuring Steve Madden shoes

I'm totally in love with these from http://www.shopbop.com/

 

What do you think about wedges? Have you seen any good ones at your local stores?

6 comments:

  1. I like the combination of the red with the skirt navy blue. I have a similar pair of tights and they are hard to combine. I am not very fond of wedges so I can not tell you where to find them. :)


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  2. B a la Moda - Thank you for your comment! I'd love to see your complicated tights in action :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'aime toute la sélection de chaussures que tu as fait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ממש אהבתי את החצאית! התמונה האחרונה יפה במיוחד!
    גם אני נורא אוהבת פלטפורמות! אני מחפשת עכשיו סנדלים שחורות על פלטפורמה, כרגע לא מצאתי כלום.. את תמיד יכולה לנסות ברשת!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agnes - merci beaucoup!!

    Julia -
    תודה רבה! החצאית הזו אחת האהובות עליי ביותר.
    לא יודעת, מלחיץ אותי קניית נעליים ברשת.. ואם המידה לא תתאים, ואם זה לא יהיה לי נוח...
    אגב, המון רבה על הפרטים לגבי הנעליים שלך, מצאתי אותן די בקלות והן באמת נורא יפות. עדיין מתלבטת, אולי אלו יהיו הנעליים הראשנות מאיביי :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!!!! the tights are amazing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...