11.9.10

Bye bye big bag

That's it, no more huge bags. The bags for this season are all quite simple and relatively small. I guess that's also the Mad Men influence hehe. Some of the bags really remind the ones that were most trendy in the sixties.
I have to say that I'm all for this trend. Big bags are heavy and you can never find anything in them. No wonder that one time, when we went dancing, a friend of mine found a fork and a small tea pot in her enormous bag instead of a wallet.


Left - Mulberry, Right - Miu Miu

Both - Chloé

Left - Lanvin, Right - Yves Saint Laurent

Left - Marc By Marc Jacobs, Right - Marc Jacobs

Left - Marni, Right - See By Chloé

*Bag photos are from NET-A-PORTER.COM

I did a little tribute for my favorite huge bag that I wrote about here. It is going to go to the closet for a while.


I am wearing - Dress - SACK'S, tights - Intima, wedges - Nine West, belt - Top 10, bracelet - Accessorize, Nail Polish - Boat House By Essie.

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! You look gorgeous!!!! Everything goes so well together! Kinda bummed about the bag situation. I love love love huge bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think u should visit my bag collection, you'll enjoy it.
    By the way, love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lialia - Thank you!!!
    About the bags, well, first - a SIMPLE huge bag would be very trendy, second - one can never follow ALL the season trends, who has the cash ?!! And a personal touch is always great 'cause you don't wanna look like a FASHIN VICTIM!! XOXO.

    foodie - Thanks, keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am starting to like small bags a lot! They are comfortable and useful.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are small bags which I like, like chanel for example but there are also many which I don't so I can't decide what I like better.

    your blog is lovely by the way so I'm following you (;

    נשיקות!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...